Christian Dior - Dior Skin Pure Light Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • As a direct result of all of my training and all of my experience, I know what works and I also know what doesn't work
  • It is certainly one of the best foundations out there for a myriad of reasons
  • The thing I like best about this foundation is the light texture and the way it soaks right into the skin and has excellent spreadability
  • I know I have stated it a million times but I cannot emphasize enough the dewey natural glow that I am absolutely in love with that I got from Dior's Dior Skin Pure Light Foundation

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I have experimented with all of the foundations on the market. As a direct result of all of my training and all of my experience, I know what works and I also know what doesn’t work. Christian Dior is a tried and true company that never disappoints. All of their products are formlated to perfection and Dior Skin Pure Light Foundation is no exception.

It is certainly one of the best foundations out there for a myriad of reasons. The thing I like best about this foundation is the light texture and the way it soaks

right into the skin and has excellent spreadability. I am able to work a dime size amount all over my face due to the fact that it spreads out in such a lovely manner. I’ve tried pretty much every other foundation on the market such as Chanel, Nars, I’ve Clinique and I find all of them too heavy. They actually make my face look cakey and chalky while Dior makes my skin look fresh, natural and gives it this unforgettable dewey glow.

If you have dry or combination skin than this is the foundation that will work best for you. The moisturizing formula will correct the dryness of the ...

• skin and you will be able to achieve the dewey, natural glow that I dream about. I honestly cannot wait to wake up in the morning in order to apply this product to my face just to see that dewey glow. My face looks so refreshed after I apply Dior’s Dior SKin Pure Light Foundation, it actually makes me look awake and alive. Basically, it enlivens my skin. It provides light, sheer coverage. Therefore, if you have a lot of pimples, blemishes, redness, age spots, sun spots or discoloration to cover up than this foundation will most likely not work for you seeing as you will need heavier coverage.

Unfortunately, this

product has been discontinued. Luckily, you can still order it online but I will soon need to find a replacement. i have heard that Bobby Brown’s “Skin Foundation” is comparable and if you love Dior Skin you will love the foundation by Bobby Brown as well. I know I have stated it a million times but I cannot emphasize enough the dewey natural glow that I am absolutely in love with that I got from Dior’s Dior Skin Pure Light Foundation. I pray that Bobby Brown will give me the same dewey glow and if it does not I will be extremely upset and forced to begin a massive search.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601941511031/k2311a016/1.6.10