Loreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Therefore, I decided that a company that does the right thing by refusing to test on animals deserves to be given a chance, so I tried this product
  • I am so glad that I tried this product and it taught me that department store brand products are not always the best and simply because something is more expensive does not mean that it is actually better
  • The title that Loreal came up with, Bare Naturale was definitely a good choice of words due to the fact that this foundation looks so bare and natural

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I am always trying the latest products on the market from makeup to skin care. Normally I stick to the department store brands because they tend to be of higher quality but Loreal’s Bare Naturale due to the fact that I recently discovered that Loreal does not test their products on animals. Many animal lovers believe that Loreal does test on animals but I ahve recently discovered documentation that they signed an agreement in 1993 certifying that they will abstain from animal testing.

Therefore, I decided that a company that does the right thing by refusing to test on animals deserves to be given a chance, so I tried this product.

because something is more expensive does not mean that it is actually better. I used to use Bare Minerals powder as my go to foundation but I have recently replaced it with Loreal’s Bare Naturale Powder Foundation due to the fact that it provides more coverage with less product. I am amazed by how much coverage this product truly gives. You simply need a little bit and all of the imperfections on the face vanish before your eyes. It comes in so many colors that a woman with any skin tone could find a color that would match her face to perfection.

I find it ironic that not only does this product work better than Bare Minerals but it is also cheaper. However, I find it even more ironic that this product works better than Bare Minerals, is cheaper, and actually comes with a brush! Therefore, instead of having to pay ...

• $25 for the Bare Minerals Foundation and $25 for the Kabuki Brush in order to apply the Bare Minerals, you simply need to spend a mere $12 on Loreal’s Bare Naturale, a better product for less than a third of the price.

The title that Loreal came up with, Bare Naturale was definitely a good choice of words due to the fact that this foundation looks so bare and natural. I have a great deal of discoloration, redness and blemishes on my face so I apply several layers of Bare Naturale to my face in order to ensure that everything gets covered up - and it does! This product provides excellent coverage and the best part is that the coverage is build-able.

You can apply just a small layer of this product in order to simply even out the skin tone or you can apply a moderate amount to cover

up some imperfections. Or, if you are like me you can apply several layers to get that full coverage, flawless look. In other words, this product provides a great deal of versatility due to the fact that you have the option of ligh coverage, moderate coverage or full coverage.

The best part about this product is the notion that no matter how much you apply, it still feels as if you aren’t even wearing any makeup. This product feels so light and natural on the skin. Even better, it truly looks as if you aren’t wearing any makeup on your skin. Instead, it looks as if you have perfect skin! Not to mention the fact that Loreals Bare Naturale contains SPF 19 so you will always be protected from the sun, never have to worry about forgetting to apply sunscreen and keep your skin looking young and wrinkle free forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601941461031/k2311a016/1.6.10