Love Spell Skin Silkening Body Lotion (Victoria’s Secret Garden)
0.5
  • So far the best skin lotions I’ve tested are those from Jergens, M&S, the Body Shop and Dove
  • As I poured the lotion on my palm, I got quite disappointed because it is watery
  • I felt so wet and uncomfortable while I was applying it on my skin and I noticed it could not be easily absorbed by my skin too
  • Well, I thought the scent would soon become subtle after some few minutes so I just ignored it

• by ladyli

So far the best skin lotions I’ve tested are those from Jergens, M&S, the Body Shop and Dove. However, if given the chance I still would want to try more brands and as many as I could to know which one is the best for my skin. This is the reason why I got so excited when I was gifted with Victoria’s Secret Garden Love Spell last Christmas. Victoria’s Secret Garden Love Spell Skin Silkening Body Lotion is a lavish lush blend of Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine.

Those are rare kinds of flowers in my country and it made me felt this skin lotion is something really special. Also the words Body Silkening Lotion made me quite excited. The mere thought of the word silk connotes softness and suppleness and hence I imagined that this Silkening

Body Lotion is capable of giving my skin a silky feel and appearance.

The product description further enchanted me with these words: “Slip into petal softness with our Skin Silkening Body Lotion. Enriched with natural skin soothers, conditioners, and sensual fragrance, it leaves skin soft, silky, and scented with lavishly lush Love Spell. ” These product descriptions are inviting enough to me.

Of course as a woman I would love my skin to be soothed. The words petal softness is something really enticing. Of course I want to have the softest softness and silkiness.

Another striking description of the product is sensual fragrance. I presumed this must really be a very fragrant body lotion. So, I got all the more excited to use this Skin Silkening Body Lotion.

The next morning after showering I used Victoria’s Secret Garden Love ...

• Spell Skin Silkening Body Lotion. While my skin was yet damp I smoothed over the lotion all over my arms, legs and body. As I poured the lotion on my palm, I got quite disappointed because it is watery.

I felt so wet and uncomfortable while I was applying it on my skin and I noticed it could not be easily absorbed by my skin too. At any rate, I still applied it all over my skin just the same and there and then did I fully smell the product. It was like the scent of one bath cream which I stopped using because I did not like how it smells.

The scent is just too strong. I could not smell any flowery fragrance but it was more of something fruity. It has some scent of almond

but this one is much stronger and nauseating.

Well, I thought the scent would soon become subtle after some few minutes so I just ignored it. So after dressing up I went inside the car where my son who would drive for me was waiting. As soon as I closed the car door, my son asked “ What is that scent!” I thought he liked it so I proudly answered, “Love Spell Skin Silkening Body Lotion of Victoria’s Secret.

Then I was so disappointed when he said, “Mommy it smells too strong, it is not fragrant, don’t use that lotion again. ” Well, what can I do, I myself did not like the smell and it was all the more aggravated by the fact that even my son did not like it. So, after using this product once, I did not touch this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31501941270731/k2311a015/1.5.10