Pizza Hut’s $10 Pizza Deal
  • I love Pizza Hut the best, but their prices have gone up and I've cut back
  • It's any toppings and any crust, so other than the extra cheese issue, I think it's great

• by Orrymain

Now here is a good deal for pizza lovers. For a limited time, Pizza Hut is offering pizza for $10. Here’s the amazing part. You can pick whatever size and crust you want. I love pan, so I bought a pan pizza. I also picked a large. After all, why would you could a medium if you

could get a large for the same money?

Your pizza can have up to three toppings on it, which is cool. However, for some reason, extra cheese isn’t considered a topping. That really threw me. I wanted to get a pizza with sausage, pepperoni, and extra cheese, but they actually added a whopping two dollars more for the extra cheese.

• I took it off. I really thought that was an exorbitant fee and that it was ridiculous that it wasn’t considered a topping.

Pizza Hut’s $10 Pizza Deal applies even to their specialty pizzas. For me, this is great timing. I love Pizza Hut the best, but their prices have gone up and I’ve cut back. In fact,

I’ve been going to Papa John’s because they’ve had some great coupons lately.

When I saw this on TV, I was delighted. This is a meal I can afford again. Pizza Hut’s $10 Pizza Deal is a winner. It’s any toppings and any crust, so other than the extra cheese issue, I think it’s great. I suspect it won’t be around for long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501941250731/k2311a015/1.5.10