Schloer sparkling white grape juice drink  » Food  »
  • I think in my opinion this is quite a decent and presentable gift I could think of because not only it taste nice but it is also very healthy

• by Kim

I always love fizzy drinks but my ultimate favorite is this Scholer sparkling grape juice because it really tastes so nice plus the fact that it is healthy. Just that I seldom buy this one unless it is sold for a discount in the supermarket like for instance they will sell it for 2

bottles for a price of one since I really find it quite expensive if I will compare it with other carbonated drinks. It is just that I typically get this drink whenever there is a special occasion at home or whenever I needed something to take with me as a gift when one of ...

• my friends invite me to visit them at their home. I think in my opinion this is quite a decent and presentable gift I could think of because not only it taste nice but it is also very healthy. I used to drink lots of beers and spirited drinks in the past but
        I recently decided to mellow down my drinking habit and I eventually decided to completely stop drinking anything that has spirits or beer. Whenever there are moments that I felt like drinking I just buy this Schloer drink since it is a very good substitute except that this is a much healthier option for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501941190731/k2311a015/1.5.10