The 3500 series Microplane grater
  • I think this is one of the best gifts I receive in our wedding because it is very helpful for me in the kitchen since I am the one doing the entire cooking thing at home in which in my opinion this series grater are very useful undeniably
  • One thing I like most about this microplane thing is that it is very sharp which makes my grating so much faster and with no accident
  • I also noticed that it is also very easy for me to maintain its cleanliness

• by Kim

I got this Microplane series grater as a wedding gift from my in laws. I think this is one of the best gifts I receive in our wedding because it is very helpful for me in the kitchen since I am the one doing the entire cooking thing at home in which in my opinion this series grater are very useful undeniably.

The microplane series I’ve got are of different sorts like there is a

coarse grater, fine grater and a ribbon grater, plus there is also a plastic slide where I can just simply place some of the food or fruits I want to grate without having to worry that my hand might get injured while grating.

One thing I like most about this microplane thing is that it is very sharp which makes my grating so much faster and with no accident.

Before I had this grater, I ...

• used to have lots of mishaps in the kitchen which is really very infuriating and somehow put me off from doing and making stuff that requires grating.

I think so far this is the greatest grater I’ve ever had.

Plus the fact also that it is a stainless steel and with a rubber handle which is very easy for me to grip whenever I am grating something.

It is also a dishwasher safe but I

seldom wash it in the dishwasher because I sometimes prefer washing it in the sink.

I also noticed that it is also very easy for me to maintain its cleanliness.

Just one thing though is that I recently found out that it got a small crack on the side of the grater and I don’t have any idea what causes it’s crack but I presumed that it probably bent it accidentally while keeping it in the kitchen cupboard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53501941180731/k2311a015/1.5.10