Longiness gold plated wristwatch  » Watches  »
  • The only problem I encountered with this one was when its battery was very low and it stop going
  • I got this watch for over three and a half years already and still in perfect condition which I thought is a really good investment

• by Kim

My hubby bought this wristwatch for me as his wedding gift back in 2006. He bought it in a duty free store during one of his travels.

To be honest this is my very first expensive watch ever and I fell in love instantly after I saw it because it is very feminine and elegant.

It is not overstated or too simple but it has its own class and unique feature.

I only wore this

wristwatch during special occasion and sometimes when I go out to attend a party with some family and friends and whenever my hubby take me out for a dinner to a nice restaurant or some days when I just really felt like wearing it.

But there are times when I don’t normally wear this watch because I kept it hidden along with my other accessories for months and when I use it again it is still going.

...

• It doesn’t stop compared to the other watches I got in the pass.

The only problem I encountered with this one was when its battery was very low and it stop going.

But no worries because I can get a new battery which is not that expensive plus the fact that Longiness store is everywhere all over the world.

which I thought is a really good investment.

It had endured the test of time, sometimes I got it wet from rain and it fell on the floor for countless of times and yet it is very durable.

It is really such a nice gift to someone that you love and I am grateful to own one of the watches made by Longiness.

I hope I can still give it to my daughter in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64501941130731/k2311a015/1.5.10