Dolmio Original flavor spaghetti sauce
  • One thing I like about this sauce is that it also has the nice aromatic fragrance because of the herbs and spices that come along with the jar
  • I know that having a spaghetti sauce will also make my cooking so much faster and easier for me
  • I think the only downside with this is that it is quite expensive if I compare it to making a spaghetti sauce at home but at least I don’t have to worry about buying ingredients which sometimes goes rotten and the fact that I have to start from scratch

• by Kim

Every time I make spaghetti at home I always use the Dolmio sauce because it has all the ingredients that I needed to have in my spaghetti. One thing I like about this sauce is that it also has the nice aromatic fragrance because of the herbs and spices that come along with the jar.

The Dolmio comes in different flavor but I most of the time prefer the original ones because I can always just add some fresh vegetables at home like mushroom or other veges that I fancy to add in my cooking. I know that having a spaghetti sauce will also make my cooking so much ...

• faster and easier for me. There is also less hassle for me in preparing something. Sometimes when I invited some guest at home and I can’t think of a much faster dish, I always resort into making spaghetti since I have stocked up like 2 or 3 jars of Dolmio in my kitchen cupboard
        and I am confident that my cooking is alright. I think the only downside with this is that it is quite expensive if I compare it to making a spaghetti sauce at home but at least I don’t have to worry about buying ingredients which sometimes goes rotten and the fact that I have to start from scratch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501941110731/k2311a015/1.5.10