Nars Blush Super Orgasm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the name derives from the idea that you will look like you have just had an orgasm – all flushed and glowing – but without the stubble rash presumably
  • I like using quite a fluffy brush to apply this to the apples of my cheeks and I only need lightly sweep the brush over the blush to get enough colour
  • I was very impressed that it lasts such a long time as well because when I get back from work I still have my glowing cheeks whereas most blushers seem to wear off after a couple of hours

• by jeanne71

Nars Blush is a beautiful pressed powder blusher that is well worth the £18. 50 price tag and this shade, the fantastically titled Super Orgasm, is extremely flattering on my fair skin and would probably work well on darker skins too.

The sleek black packaging is stylish as is usual with Nars products and the mirror on the inside of the lid is a useful touch.

This blush has transparent pigments for natural, sheer look with subtle gold flecks to make your skin glow.

This Super Orgasm shade is a pretty, peachy pink tone and do not be put off by

the fact that it looks quite dark in the palette as, because it is sheer, it will go on your skin as a much more subtle shade.

I think the name derives from the idea that you will look like you have just had an orgasm – all flushed and glowing – but without the stubble rash presumably! I used to think that a blusher was just a blusher and any old cheap stuff would do, but this really is a flattering, quality product which looks very pretty on my fair skin.

I like using quite a fluffy brush to ...

• apply this to the apples of my cheeks and I only need lightly sweep the brush over the blush to get enough colour.

You are better building the colour up gradually so you do not overdo it which looks really bad.

I just stroke the brush over my cheekbones lightly and I hardly need to do any blending as the effect is subtle but it does blend easily if I have applied it with a bit too much strength.

The gold flecks do not look like gold flecks when it is applied to the skin but just give my cheeks

a glow.

The effect is natural, very pretty and I look a lot healthier than before application.

I was very impressed that it lasts such a long time as well because when I get back from work I still have my glowing cheeks whereas most blushers seem to wear off after a couple of hours.

I never bother to take this to work to touch it up as I would normally.

If you have darker skin than mine this colour may still work for you as I understand this is a pretty universal shade.

This blush is gorgeous and comes highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31501941010731/k2311a015/1.5.10