Classic Chocolate Cacao Reserve by Hershey’s Drinking Cocoa  » Food  »
1.5
  • I thought coming from a company like Hershey's, a company that is known for its chocolate, that this cocoa would be positively delicious
  • I still enjoyed the cocoa to an extent, but I do not feel it was worth three dollars and twenty five cents
  • I definitely will not be purchasing this hot cocoa mix again, not when Land O' Lakes makes hot cocoa that is much, much richer and more pleasing to the taste and scent

• by GenesisOne

I was surprised by the flavor and aroma offered by Classic Chocolate Cacao Reserve by Hershey’s Drinking Cocoa, and not in a good way. I thought coming from a company like Hershey’s, a company that is known for its chocolate, that this cocoa would be positively delicious.

What I tasted though was something mildly bland and rather forgettable.

The cocoa failed to excite my

taste buds with its flavor or liven up my senses with its aroma.

I will not say that it was devoid of flavor or scent, but I would say that this hot cocoa is below average when compared with the other cocoa mixes sold in the grocery store.

I still enjoyed the cocoa to an extent, but I do not feel it was worth ...

• three dollars and twenty five cents.

I definitely will not be purchasing this hot cocoa mix again, not when Land O’ Lakes makes hot cocoa that is much, much richer and more pleasing to the taste and scent.

I can even make richer, sweeter and creamier hot cocoa.

This stuff barely had a foamy, bubbly top to it, which further resulted in me not

being satisfied with this cocoa mix.

Hershey may make pretty tasty candy bars, but they sure have a lot to learn when it comes to hot cocoa.

Hot cocoa needs to do much more than just warm a person’s insides - it must also seize one’s sensations and treat that person to joy in liquid form.

No way did this hot cocoa do any of that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501940910731/k2311a015/1.5.10