Land O’ Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Chocolate Supreme  » Food  »
  • This drink looks delicious, smells wonderful and tastes fantastic and because of this drink, I no longer just associate Land O' Lakes with creamy and rich butter
  • It is definitely superior to the other brands carried in the stores, too
  • If you are looking for a creamy hot chocolate mix, then I definitely recommend this brand

• by GenesisOne

Land O’ Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Chocolate Supreme, for me, is the tastiest and most satisfying hot chocolate mix that I have come across in the grocery stores. In the dreary and cold winter months, this hot chocolate really does wonders for my spirits.

The cocoa flavor is rich and lasting.

Even after I have sipped

some down, the intense chocolaty taste remains on my tongue, treating my taste buds to a delightful flavor.

The scent is equally intoxicating and pleasurable.

The cocoa scent is intermixed with a sweet marshmallow aroma.

The hot chocolate even has a bubbly, foam layer! The foamy texture is so pleasing up against my lips and on ...

• my tongue.

This drink looks delicious, smells wonderful and tastes fantastic and because of this drink, I no longer just associate Land O’ Lakes with creamy and rich butter.

I will never make hot chocolate at home again because the hot chocolate I make cannot hold a candle to this hot chocolate mix.

It is definitely

superior to the other brands carried in the stores, too.

None of the other brands offer a cocoa flavor that is so supremely delicious and long lasting in flavor or offers an aroma that travels throughout the kitchen and parts of the living room.

If you are looking for a creamy hot chocolate mix, then I definitely recommend this brand!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501940890731/k2311a015/1.5.10