Special Kitty cat litter  » Pets  »
  • I would prefer that to it having the crystals in it (the crystals actually make it smell ickier, I think), but I'd have to say I still prefer Special Kitty over Tidy cat
  • The reason I prefer Special Kitty is that it seems to clump better
  • In my experience, cats have hated citrus scents, and I would rather not have them hating their litter box
  • It's a better deal all around, and I like it better

• by Blue345

We recently decided to try out Walmart’s brand of cat litter, Special Kitty. We got the most inexpensive kind, the kind that is in the green box.

It used to be completely unscented, but now there are odor killing crystals in it.

When we bought it

before it had the crystals, we would add deoderizer (Arm and Hammer) to it, which worked pretty well.

I would prefer that to it having the crystals in it (the crystals actually make it smell ickier, I think), but I’d have to say I still prefer Special Kitty over Tidy cat.

The reason I prefer Special Kitty is that it seems to clump better.

There are not as many missed little pieces that break off and stay in the box.

This means that the litter left in the box is much cleaner, so I don’t have ...

• Special Kitty cat litter
      to change it out nearly as often.

This means that I save money on litter (and it’s already cheaper per oz.

than Tidy cat).

There are other kinds of Special Kitty litter, like the citrus scented one, but I will never try that one.

In my

experience, cats have hated citrus scents, and I would rather not have them hating their litter box.

In any case, now that I have found the regular Special Kitty litter, I’m going to stick to buying that.

It’s a better deal all around, and I like it better.

Special Kitty cat litter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29501940780631/k2311a015/1.5.10