The vocopro gig man plus kareoke machine  » Entertainment  »
  • I know it sounds cheesy and maybe it is but I think that it's the fun nest thing I have ever bought for my family in a long time
  • What I like about the vocopro gig man plus kareoke machine The main thing that I like about the vocopro gig man plus kareoke machine is that the manual that came with this machine was very easy to understand
  • At first I thought maybe it was broke or something, until I realized that there was a connector that plugged up to my television
  • I love this kareoke machine and all that i does

• by crystalowy

When it comes to me and my family we love to sing and most of us can’t up sing for the life of us. So what we did was, we went out and bought ourselves a kareoke machine that would help make us feel like stars. I know it sounds cheesy and maybe it is but I think that it’s the fun nest thing I have ever bought for my family in a long time. Not only is it fun but it just helps us bond in a way we haven’t done in a long time.

What I like about the vocopro gig man plus kareoke machine

the manual that came with this machine was very easy to understand. When it comes to most manual we have a hard time getting situated with them. To my surprise that wasn’t the case, we read through the manual and we was up and running in no time.

Another thing I like about this Kareoke machine was that it unlike all the other kareoke machine I’ve ever played with this one doesn’t have lyrics on it’s screen. At first I thought maybe it was broke or something, until I realized that there was a connector that plugged up to my television. After I finally came out of dumb stage, I was ready to sing. The words were a decent size and none of us ...

• had to squint to see. I thought this was very neat and extremely different than what I’m used to.

Now we paid almost $250 for this kareoke machine so I wasn’t expecting to get low quality when it came to how it sounded. And Iw as right, I had excellent sound and there was absolutely nothing to complain about. I thought I was in heaven when Ifirst turned it up and I didn’t get any distortion. I had never seen or heard anything like that in my life.

Another thing I like about the vocopro gig man plus kareoke machine is that we can turn this thing into our own little studio. IT has keyboard and guitar hook up so it can basically be used

as an amp. I also like the built in disc player that comes with it. Not only is it a disc player but it comes with different types of effects that are pretty neat as well.

And to top it all off I got a remote control to this bad boy. Can you say spoiled! I love this kareoke machine and all that i does. I always wanted one like my neighborhood bar but I never really could find one worth buying. After using this one I find that you should never settle for less when it comes to kareoke machines. Make sure you get the good one and I think that the vocopro gig man plus kareoke machine is definitely a good one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59501940750631/k2311a015/1.5.10