The The Olympus pearlcorder s701 handheld cassette hand recorder  » Electronics  »
2.5
  • So I decided to go in and shop for a new recorder because my old recorder was not working properly considering the fact that my dog put it in the toilet
  • I know that this may not sound all that important but it is something to consider when shopping for a recorder
  • I bought the Olympus pearlcorder s701 handheld cassette hand recorder for $25 but you wouldn't think that I did
  • When I first started using the Olympus pearlcorder s701 handheld cassette hand recorder, I shocked at how easy it fit into my hand, It was perfect and I love comfort
  • That is such bad business for this hand recorder because at the beginning I thought it was pretty cool until I found out it didn't rewind

• by crystalowy

I do a lot of seminars and a lot of speeches at my school.. And when it comes and having the right hand recorder of really am picky. So I decided to go in and shop for a new recorder because my old recorder was not working properly considering the fact that my dog put it in the toilet.

When it comes to my hand recorder, I really think about having a recorder that will give me room in my purse, be easy to carry and hold in my hand. I know that this may not sound all that important but it is something to consider when shopping for a recorder.

I bought the Olympus pearlcorder s701 handheld cassette hand recorder for $25 but you wouldn’t think that I did.

It doesn’t operate like a $25 hand recorder which is awesome. Now as far as look wise is concerned, it does look like it was cheap. But for once in my life I can say that looks don’t even matter to me when it comes to this buy. I bought this for a very important reason and I needed it to perform better than it looked.

When I first started using the Olympus pearlcorder s701 handheld cassette hand recorder, I shocked at how easy it fit into my hand, It was perfect and I love comfort. I can say that I got all the comfort in the world when it came to using this hand recorder. Not only was it comfortable, I loved the way it recorder. It was smooth all the way around ...

• with no hiccups along the way.

I can say that it’s also very durable. I have dropped my hand recorder numerous amounts of times and it’s still working like a charm. I’m not sure how well it’s going to last when my dog gets a hold of it but I’m sure I’m not going to be saying how well it still works.

Considering the fact that my seminar are very long at times, I’m always in the need of electronics that have great battery life. I wasn’t expecting for this battery to have much to offer but after using it a few times, I Was so wrong. I got more than I bargained for with the Olympus pearlcorder s701 handheld cassette hand recorder. Not only did it have a long lasting battery but it

had great standby as well.

Now the negative about this hand recorder is the fact that there is absolutely no auto rewind! don’t ask me what that is about. I was stunned my self. I wasn’t able to actually rewind my speeches and I wasn’t able to turn my tape over to make it play in the opposite direction! So at this point this is when I realized that I got a hold to a hand recorder that was absolutely useless.

Do I plan on taking it back, yep I sure do. That is such bad business for this hand recorder because at the beginning I thought it was pretty cool until I found out it didn’t rewind. Oh well, I guess like so many other products I’ve bought, I will be looking for another hand recorder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16501940740631/k2311a015/1.5.10