The Epson powerlite 83C LCD projector  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to do a family function where we were to sit and look at videos and pictures
  • Unfortunately we did not own a projector so my husband and I went out and shopped around for the right one
  • There are many things that I like about this projector and I do plan on keeping it for a long time
  • I think I set my password more than three times in a week's time
  • But I do believe that it should have not cost me $400

• by crystalowy

The funniest thing happen to me not to long ago. I decided to do a family function where we were to sit and look at videos and pictures. Unfortunately we did not own a projector so my husband and I went out and shopped around for the right one. We ended up buying the Epson powerlite 83C LCD projector 400 dollars which was so whopping whopping price.

After I first seen the price of this project, I was in denial and I did not want to purchase it any longer. It ended up being my husband’s idea to why it’s so I just went along for the ride. I considered the fact that the family function was my idea in the first place so I figured why not.

There are many things that

I like about this projector and I do plan on keeping it for a long time. One of the things that I do appreciate about the Epson powerlite 83C LCD projector is the fact that it comes with a built in speakers that play a amazingly loud. For this projector to be as small as it is I was not expecting it to perform at the rate that it did. The room was huge so I was surprised that everyone in back was able to hear the end higher show.

Another thing that I liked about this project and was the fact that it was only 12.9 inches wide. But unlike some hold actors I have seen in my time this one was one of the smallest projectors as I’ve ever seen.

Another thing that I like about ...

• this projector was the fact that it’s actually came with some pretty cool controls. I will let admitThat I ended up breaking the mute button for some odd reason, believe me it was a huge accident to the point where I took it back and as soon as I did they gave me of another one in return.

This project and comes with a security password that you can set when your passcode. I think I set my password more than three times in a week’s time.

Another thing that I like about this projector is that it comes with a remote control. Now I do believe that it should come with a remote control that helps you to keep up with it. I have lost this remote control more than 1000 times to the

point where I no longer have it in my posession

Now there were things that I did not like about this projector,which I think I would change if I had a chance. Like the fact that it comes with a Manual focus. This is something that really irritated me because I would have to continue was the focus one certain objects instead of having it done for me automatically.

I basically think that this project and was perfect for what I was looking for. But I do believe that it should have not cost me $400. If the price was a bit more affordable then I think I would enjoy my project are a lot more but since it feels as if I paid an arm and a leg, I’m not really all that intrigued by it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16501940710631/k2311a015/1.5.10