Folger’s Black Silk Coffee  » Food  »
  • I had not noticed Folger's had come out with a new coffee
  • I do sometimes get coffee beans, but I don't like the mess they make, and would love to just pour the coffee in and go

• by crickette_w

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I finally found the perfect coffee. I had not noticed Folger’s had come out with a new coffee. Then I was looking for Columbian coffee one day and happened upon Folger’s Black Silk.

You have to try this coffee. If you like a bold, smooth taste you must try this. I have been searching for the bold

flavor forever, without the acidy taste. I do sometimes get coffee beans, but I don’t like the mess they make, and would love to just pour the coffee in and go.Believe me I have tried every coffee in the world looking for the right one.

I finally found it, Folger’s Black Silk. You should really try it. I ...

• know it is all I buy now. I put in a small amount. I don’t have to use a lot to get a great, bold flavor. Recently, I had a large amount of people over for breakfast. All of them avid coffee drinkers. I made the Folgers Black Silk for them, first thing out of
        their mouths was “What kind of coffee is this?”. I was in heaven, they loved the coffee.

My hat is off to Folger’s. The way they describe it is, bold and smooth taste. They have hit it right on the nose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501940460631/k2311a015/1.5.10