Pittsburgh Airport
  • Even baggage claim on my way home was quick and convenient
  • Unfortunately, there aren't as many flights going in and out of the Pittsburgh Airport anymore since it stopped being a hub for USAirways
  • It was kind of sad to see the departure boards half empty, but it did make the airport experience a little bit easier because of the lack of crowds
  • I would definitely be willing to fly out of the Pittsburgh Airport again

• by story3girl

I flew out of the Pittsburgh airport this Christmas and it was one of the quickest and easiest airport experiences I’ve ever had. Security was quick and smooth, check in was easy to find, and all the gate attendants were efficient and pleasant. Even baggage claim on my way home was

quick and convenient.

On both legs of my trip, the airport wasn’t very crowded. Unfortunately, there aren’t as many flights going in and out of the Pittsburgh Airport anymore since it stopped being a hub for USAirways. It was kind of sad to see the departure boards half empty, but it did make the ...

• airport experience a little bit easier because of the lack of crowds. You can still easily get a flight on either Continental or Southwest Airlines.

Pittsburgh is a sprawling airport, so you’ll have to take a tram to get from check in to your gate and back to baggage claim, but they run

frequently and are very easy to get on and off of. I didn’t try to eat while at the airport this time, so I can’t evaluate the food, but there seemed to be a number of options available. I would definitely be willing to fly out of the Pittsburgh Airport again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40401940421031/k2311a014/1.4.10