Southwest Airlines
  • For a long time I avoided flying Southwest Airlines because I thought it would be a terrible pain
  • I was floored by how easy and convenient it was to fly Southwest Airlines
  • Southwest is by far the best deal in airlines
  • I highly recommend you consider flying them on your next vacation

• by story3girl

For a long time I avoided flying Southwest Airlines because I thought it would be a terrible pain. This Christmas, though, we got a really good deal on tickets, so I figured I’d give it a try.

I was floored by how easy and convenient it was to fly Southwest Airlines. Unlike any other airline, Southwest still allows you to check two bags for

free. This made the entire boarding process 100% easier not only because I didn’t have to lug my bags around but because everyone else on the plane wasn’t struggling with bags that were too big for the overhead.

The rest of the boarding process was completely unlike any I had ever experienced. Southwest Airlines has open seating. Based on when you check in,

• you are assigned a boarding number. At the gate, you line up in the order of your boarding number and you simply get on the plane in order and choose your own seat. I thought this would be hectic, but it was actually very smooth and easy. The one thing I would suggest if you are going to fly Southwest is to
        check in online. You can do this up to 24 hours before your departure time. I checked in about 23 hours early and I was already the 40th person to check in.

Southwest is by far the best deal in airlines. It is smooth and easy, and generally the least expensive by a lot. I highly recommend you consider flying them on your next vacation.

Southwest Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40401940411031/k2311a014/1.4.10