Avon Representative job  » Job  »
  • When I found out it was only a ten dollar start up fee and no inventory costs were involved, I thought, why not
  • I may consider sometime down the road quitting my full time job as well

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I was looking for something just to suplement my income. My Avon Represenitive suggested I sell Avon. When I found out it was only a ten dollar start up fee and no inventory costs were involved, I thought, why not? I have used Avon products for years and had always been very satisfied.

I have now been selling Avon for over a year

and a half. It is a great income without working real hard.

I pass out the brochures and samples and the products sell themselves. I have been pleasently suprised at how my business has picked up just by word of mouth alone.

I have not spent one penny on advertising. I know a lot of reps.

who are really makeing money selling Avon ...

• full time. I may consider sometime down the road quitting my full time job as well.

If I get any busier with the Avon I will have to. For now I am just haveing fun meeting new people and makeing extra money.

The really good thing is I get a really big discount on my own products, which is really saveing me money.

I did a lot of my Christmas shopping through Avon this year and spent a lot less than I used to and was able to give gifts everyone loved.

I am just really happy with Avon and reccommend it to anyone wanting to make extra money and maybe even a carreer change.

Avon Representative job
    Alesia says :

Hi….I was just curious how you got started? I found your review extremely helpful, and I might be interested in doing this myself, but I need some more information about how to go about it. Can you help me, or do I need to go to someone local? Thanks for your help Alesia

Jules Li says :

You can start by going to Avon’s website, and then fill out the application. Once you’ve completed the first step a representative will contact you to follow-up.

Sandi replies :

Hi Alesia, I think the best way would be to just brownse for Avon Sales. Put in the search window, something like How to sell Avon and it will ask you for you zip code and will hook you up with reps in your area. You can even fill out the info and a supervisor or rep from your area will call you back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6401940381031/k2311a014/1.4.10