Tuna Stuffed Jalapenos recipe  » Recipes  »

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This is a great appetizer I have made for parties and other get together for years. It has gotten to the point when I am invited to an event, I am asked to bring my tuna stuffed jalapenos.

These are actually great for people who do not even like real hot and

spicey foods.

The tuna draws out the heat and the pepper and tuna combo are very addictive.

You must wear plastic gloves when makeing a large batch of these or about an hour after making them your hands start to burn and they burn for quite some time.

I made the mistake ...

• of not wearing gloves one time, I will never do it again.

To make the tuna stuffed jalapenos you need two ingredients- 1.

) Jalapenos (Whole) 2.

) Canned Tuna(drained) I just cut the jalapeno in half, clean out the seeds, and stuff full of tuna.

These two ingredients just marry together so well,

you need nothing else.

They are a big hit, and no matter how many I make they are always eaten quickly.

My kids and husband even love these, and they do not generally eat anything hot or spicy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49401940371031/k2311a014/1.4.10