Sweet Shoppe Spearmint Leaves 225g
  • I would recommend the Sweet Shoppe Spearmint Leaves to everyone
  • After all, I know for a fact that sugar contributes to bad breath
  • Like I’d proven from experience, they also help keep sticky bad breath situations at bay
  • I have to say, though, these spearmint leaves are quite delicious, too

• by RichieMogwai

I would recommend the Sweet Shoppe Spearmint Leaves to everyone. I sure had a great time eating them, and a pack of 225g sure lasted a long time. These are candies with a twist, they sure keep my breath fresh.

I just love sinking my teeth in these spearmint leaves, they also keep my sugar craving satiated. I have to say though, this thing about eating sweets and keeping one’s breath fresh are a contradiction in terms.

After all, I know for a fact that sugar contributes to bad breath. Spearmint I must admit has that mentholated property to it, and I can certainly savor or taste

this in these candies. So if these candies help at all, they at least keep my salivary glands healthy and flowing.

I had discovered that it’s not really the food that I eat that leads to bad breath. It’s more like when my throat gets dry due to lack of activity, so from my perspective, having candies to chew on like these tasty spearmint leaves do break the dry spell that often triggers the nasty cycle.

Sweet Shoppe spearmint leaves are like gummy bears dipped in sugar. I take them two at a time, and they sure help when I’m in the bus and I don’t want my ...

• throat to get dry. I just love to have them handy in my knapsack. They keep me from getting hungry too fast, too.

I would not only recommend them to people with sweet tooth. Like I’d proven from experience, they also help keep sticky bad breath situations at bay. And then again, you just never know when this might occur.

I have to say, though, these spearmint leaves are quite delicious, too. They could even be addicting, so I’ve learned to control myself and take them only when I absolutely must. Still, every leaf just reminds me of my childhood days when I used to

have a candy just like this, only of a different brand.

And I was pleasantly surprised, one 225-gram pack lasted me for weeks. Of course, I didn’t take them all the time, I just kept them handy in my bag, in tow when the time comes for them to rescue me from a social faux pas.

Be careful when you open the plastic bag, or the contents might spill on you. The bag is hard to open, so you might want to use some scissors if they’re handy. The powder sugar might also spill on you at the most unexpected moments, so watch it. Don’t tell anybody I didn’t warn you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401940290931/k2311a014/1.4.10