Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah’s Umbrella  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I think I enjoyed watching it almost as much as my daughter did
  • The best part of this movie was the lesson it was teaching
  • If you haven’t seen this movie, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

A few months ago, my daughter watched the Veggie Tale movie Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson’s Hair Brush. She liked it so much, she wanted me to order it through Netflix for her again.

However, I came across the

sequel to that movie, Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah’s Umbrella and got that one for her instead.

I’m glad I did because it was actually an entertaining movie.

This is basically a spoof of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, only with vegetables seeking to find Noah’s Umbrella, which they believe is the secret behind all his power (based on what the bad guy saw in a movie).

The adventure was entertaining at times and funny throughout.

I think I ...

• Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah’s Umbrella
      enjoyed watching it almost as much as my daughter did.

The best part of this movie was the lesson it was teaching; don’t be embarrassed to pray and do what you feel God wants you to do just because people might

laugh at you.

It’s an important lesson that should be remembered.

If you haven’t seen this movie, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

It is well worth the time and I’m sure you will enjoy this movie as much as we did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11401940250931/k2311a014/1.4.10