Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
2.5
  • It was definitely better than some other brands of soup I've tried in the past (mostly condensed brands that weren't anything more than some water)
  • I like the Chunky brand because there is usually a bit more substance to it than other brands and this variety was no exception

• by Review Vigilante

It took about a week but I ended up catching the cold my wife and daughter had last week over the New Years holiday. It was a bad one too.

I know this because I had no appetite; something that is rare

for me because I usually eat like a pig when I’m sick.

I did force myself to eat a bit last night though and made myself some Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.

I wasn’t overly hungry for it and the medicine I took was affecting my taste buds a bit but it wasn’t bad.

It was definitely better than some other brands of soup I’ve tried in the past (mostly condensed brands that weren’t anything more than some water).

I like the Chunky brand ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401940230931/k2311a014/1.4.10