Have Gun - Will Travel: The Lady  » TV  »
2.5
  • The one funny bit to me was watching Paladin running with an arrow in his back

• by Orrymain

The tenth episode of the second season of Have Gun - Will Travel is called The Lady. It begins with a mysterious lady approaching Paladin (Richard Boone) in his San Francisco hotel, the Hotel Carlton. This is a little different, but fun. She’s a spicy

lady and negotiates with it in a cute little scene. The actress was Patricia Medina. She did a lot of guest bits on shows, but nothing major.

There was actually a moment that made me jump in this show. It’s the first time they caught me that much by the surprise, but that’s exactly what I was, so I have to give them props for that. I’d give the details, but I don’t want to spoil it for others.

The one funny bit to me was watching Paladin running with an arrow in his ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10401940220931/k2311a014/1.4.10