Idole d’Armani fragrance  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • The latest fragrance I decided to try out was Idole d'Armani which uses as a catchphrase “This is my idol
  • The bottle is disproportionate in my opinion

• by Orrymain

The latest fragrance I decided to try out was Idole d’Armani which uses as a catchphrase “This is my idol.” I wasn’t impressed with the ad campaign and I’m not with the product, either. The bottle is disproportionate in

my opinion. I don’t want it on my vanity. Of course, that’s not the primary reason for buying any perfume or spray, but having something you believe is attractive is always nice. Even the cap of this bottle looks odd, like an anvil crashing down on it. Maybe that’s not a bad idea.

The first thing I’ll mention about Idole d’Armani is that it does last a nice long time, but I don’t know that is such a good ...

• Idole d'Armani fragrance
      thing. My first whiff had my head shooting backwards and my nose crinkling. It wasn’t pleasant. Sometimes first impressions are wrong so I wore it anyway.

The notes that make this blend what it is include ginger, orange, pear,

rose, jasmine, saffron, and patchouli. It just doesn’t work for me. I’ve read glowing reviews from others, but for me, it had an obnoxious combination of notes.

Personally, I’ll pass on Idole d’Armani. Armani can do so much better than this disappointing scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56401940210931/k2311a014/1.4.10