Seven days season 3 episode 20 Sugar Mountain  » TV  »
  • I liked this episode because it was very interesting, although we knew that it would end with a happy end I was really interested to see which happy end the directors would choose

• by lorelai

Except the fact that the Russians were again bad guys who wanted to use a small boy to kill American politicians I generally liked this episode. An airplane blew up in the airport and some very important person got killed in the way so Parker is sent 7 days back in time to find out what happened and to try to stop it.

A lot of killing happened in a very mysterious way, people just burst into fire.

CIA also wants parker to

bring back their weapon, which is capable of mass destruction.

Parker finds out that the weapon is actually a boy who with the strength of his mind can kill people and destroy machinery.

Two Russians were using him to kill the man on power.

I liked the episode because it was an episode where Parker and Olga seemed very close and they took care of the boy as if he was their own son.

Knowing the fact that the end of the show ...

• was close I kind a figured that Olga and Frank would end up together, but on my surprise they didn’t and that was very disappointing.

This episode really made me think even more that the thing is going to happen because they were even talking as a couple.

At the end of the episode the boy gets saved, Olga performs a surgery and his powers get removed.

Thinking about cybernetic powers one is probably thinking that it would be great to have them,

but this episode shows as that it isn’t really because everyone wants you and they don’t see you as a person.

In this episode we saw Frank and Olga as human beings; actually Frank proved he was human so many times by doing human errors while perfect, cold Olga wasn’t so cold this time.

I liked this episode because it was very interesting, although we knew that it would end with a happy end I was really interested to see which happy end the directors would choose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10401940120931/k2311a014/1.4.10