Covo Cookies Chocolate
  • I like chocolate chips cookies, sometimes I make them myself but then I usually make a bunch of them and that means putting some weight on
  • The cookies aren’t very sweet and they are really delicious
  • Although 1E is really not a lot of money I don’t think 12 cookies should cost that much
  • Once I bought similar cookies and I paid 70 Euro cents for them, unfortunately now I can’t find these other cookies any more so I buy these ones

• by lorelai

I like chocolate chips cookies, sometimes I make them myself but then I usually make a bunch of them and that means putting some weight on. So although it is much cheaper to make them than to buy them I started buying them. For 1E I can make at least 30 chocolate chip cookies while in these Covo cookies you get only 12 of them but at least once you eat all 12of them they are gone.

Some would

say that this is not actually a good thing because you get just 12 cookies but I find this system very good for my diet. Covo Cookies come in chocolate chips version or with walnuts.

I bought these with walnuts. The cookies are really crispy and full of chocolate chips.

I find that really great, I really hate when in cookies there are just a chip or two. The cookies aren’t very sweet and they are really delicious.

They ...

• are rather dry so you can eat it with tea or even better with milk. I like to eat them with milk.

Although 1E is really not a lot of money I don’t think 12 cookies should cost that much. Once I bought similar cookies and I paid 70 Euro cents for them, unfortunately now I can’t find these other cookies any more so I buy these ones.

I find Covo Cookies chocolate very tasty and useful when you

have guests. Very often my neighbors, friends and relatives come to visit me and if I open a bag of 1kg of cookies then the visitor eats a few pieces and the rest sits in the kitchen and becomes soft.

While with Covo cookies you just open them when you need them and as there are 12 cookies in the bag they are soon gone and they never become soft. I like these cookies and I will most certainly buy them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401940110931/k2311a014/1.4.10