Sweet Moments chocolate candies with cereals 1000g  » Food  »
  • I bought big plates painted in golden colour and I put a bunch of cookies and chocolates on it and my mother was giving that to her friends who have children or just like chocolate
  • I like to leave these candies to melt in my mouth but you can bite and chew them if you want
  • I paid 4.99 Euro for them and although they are rather big, about one and a half centimetre in diameter you really get a bunch of them

• by lorelai

These candies come in 1kg bag and they all taste the same but they are wrapped in three different wrappings. The wrappings are made of soft aluminium and they are silver plus green, orange or pale blue.

They look nice, especially mixed together like that so they are great decoration or even Christmas present.

I bought big plates painted in golden colour and I put

a bunch of cookies and chocolates on it and my mother was giving that to her friends who have children or just like chocolate.

These chocolate candies gave very nice shiny touch to the whole present as I wrapped it in transparent cellophane.

All the candies are round; on each wrapping is written; Sweet moments, on silver background in the colour of the wrapping, which ...

• means orange, green or blue.

The candies aren’t very sweet; they are filled with chocolate cream which is really good and it has small pieces of cereals in it.

The cream is in a thick chocolate ball.

I like to leave these candies to melt in my mouth but you can bite and chew them if you want.

The cereals really give them great crunchy

sound when you chew them and they also make them less sweet.

I am very satisfied with these candies.

I paid 4.

99 Euro for them and although they are rather big, about one and a half centimetre in diameter you really get a bunch of them.

Even in my family where we all like chocolate they survived for more than 1 week which is quite a lot for us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401940090931/k2311a014/1.4.10