Alaxan FR  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • Without asking anyone, if this medicine would also be applicable to me I bought myself Alaxan FR too and from the packaging I read it contains Ibuprofen (200mg) and Paracetamol (325mg) which are known to me as pain relievers so I trusted the medicine and took it with high hopes it would bring me relief
  • I learned about the bad effects of too much usage of synthetic medicine
  • I soon found that exercise is the best cure and taking lots of bananas which is rich in potassium and taking natural vitamin C too
  • After a month of constant exercise and healthy eating, I noticed my health was largely improved and best of all my rheumatism was totally healed

• by ladyli

I used to take Alaxan FR which was helping me relieve muscle pains that was then really bothering me. I was then still so young and in early 20’s but rheumatism came very early in my life. I was then fond of taking a bath even if I was still too tired from a whole day activity. I was always using cold water in bathing and this led to early attack of rheumatism.

It was my legs that would always be painful and that would deprive me of sociability because I had to stay home while bearing the pain. One time I overheard a neighbor advising another neighbor who was just like me was also suffering from muscle pain to take Alaxan FR. I took the words of my neighbor for it.

Without

asking anyone, if this medicine would also be applicable to me I bought myself Alaxan FR too and from the packaging I read it contains Ibuprofen (200mg) and Paracetamol (325mg) which are known to me as pain relievers so I trusted the medicine and took it with high hopes it would bring me relief. And indeed, it was very effective. I was in pain for 2 days already.

My legs were really aching but after some half hour that I took just a tablet of Alaxan FR I already felt the healing effect. The muscle pain slowly decreases until it was totally healed and I was back on my feet again. Since then I never had to suffer anymore.

Whenever I felt my legs aching, I would immediately seek the help of Alaxan ...

• FR. I was also taking this when I had fever, toothache or headache and it had been really effective.

However, as I grew older I became more investigative.

I learned about the bad effects of too much usage of synthetic medicine. I felt quite worried upon knowing that all the synthetic medicine could in the long run damage our kidney and liver. I had taken too much Alaxan FR already and with that newfound knowledge about the danger of synthetic medicine I began to think of alternative way to cure my rheumatism.

I would not want to impair my liver and kidney with excessive use of excessive medicine so I researched what natural method could help me cure my chronic rheumatism. I soon found that exercise is the best cure and taking lots of

bananas which is rich in potassium and taking natural vitamin C too. So since, then I started a daily exercise routine.

I started daily brisk walking and jogging and I started eating lots of fruits and vegetables too. After a month of constant exercise and healthy eating, I noticed my health was largely improved and best of all my rheumatism was totally healed. It is already more than 30 years now that I have not been feeling the attack of rheumatism.

I need not take Alaxan FR again. Although it effectively heals the pain it does not in anyway cure the reason for the pain. It is not like exercise and healthy eating habits that have given total healing on me and I don’t even have to worry about damaging my liver or my kidney at all.

Alaxan FR

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26401940080931/k2311a014/1.4.10