Neozep Forte tablets  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • The advertisement said that Neozep Forte is a nasal decongestant and antihistamine, analgesic – antipyretic and so I concluded taking Neozep was the answer to the health problem that was then bothering me
  • I felt quite impressed with the wide range of advantage this medicine could give so even if my headache and my fever was gone for a little time, I went on taking one tablet every six hours as it was the prescribed dosage
  • After three days of taking the medicine I noticed my nose have stopped clogging and my colds have dried up

• by ladyli

One time I was having bad colds. My clogged nose would disturb my sleep as I could not breathe well. It was like something was blocking the air from entering my noise. It was really a bad feeling. As I woke up in the morning after a very disturbed night, I was having a very heavy feeling, I was sneezing a lot, and my nose was clogged too. Also my ears were watery, my head was aching and I could feel my body getting quite feverish. I would not know how to help myself. I was then very ignorant about natural healing and the many homemade remedies for bad colds. Then, as

I remembered the advertisement I saw one time on the television about Neozep Forte. The advertisement said that Neozep Forte is a nasal decongestant and antihistamine, analgesic – antipyretic and so I concluded taking Neozep was the answer to the health problem that was then bothering me. So I requested my husband to by me Neozep tablets.

As soon as the medicine was purchased, I immediately took a tablet. Soon after I felt drowsy and fall into sleep. When I woke up after some 2 hours, I was all sweating. I had to change immediately before my sweat dried up. Then I noticed my feelings were lighter. My head was no longer aching too. I felt happy that the medicine had obviously been effective in bringing down my body temperature and relieved my headache too.

Neozep has been advertised to be a medicine for to relieve clogged nose, runny nose, postnasal drip, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, headache, body aches, and fever brought about by common cold, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, flu, and other minor respiratory tract infections. This medicine is also said to help in clearing up sinus openings and passages. I felt quite impressed with the wide range of advantage this medicine could give so even if my headache and my fever was gone for a little time, I went on taking ...

• Neozep Forte tablets
      one tablet every six hours as it was the prescribed dosage. I was still having bad colds which kept bringing in some feverish feelings to me and some headache too. Although my feelings were not as heavy as before I still felt sick. So I went on taking Neozep.

After three days of taking the medicine I noticed my nose have stopped clogging and my colds have dried up. However although the colds was seemingly treated by Neozep my feeling was not comfortable because I was feeling excessive dryness of the mouth, nose, and throat. It was not healing that I predominantly felt but it was like the medicine just dried

up my cold but did not really cure it. Aside from the drowsy feelings it gave me, I felt this medicine had somewhat dehydrated me. After realizing these uncomfortable side effects were brought about by Neozep, I immediately stopped taking this medicine and opted to take vitamin C and plenty of citrus and water instead. After few days I was able to regain the normal feelings. The dryness of mouth, nose and throat were gone and I was feeling much better.

Since then, I did not attempt to take Neozep again. I would rather take plenty of Vitamin C and fruits and water to treat the first signs of colds.

Neozep Forte tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26401940070931/k2311a014/1.4.10