Colon ACH (Advanced Colon Health)  » Medicine  »
  • I thought I did not need that because after all I am into healthy eating and have regular bowel movement
  • I don’t suffer that kind of health problem so I really did not give much importance to that Colon ACH bottle
  • So I was all the more encouraged to keep taking the product and after 3 days of daily use, I should say that I noticed the significant improvement in my ability to digest food

• by ladyli

My auntie gave me a Colon ACH (Advanced Colon Health) sometime ago. When I received this from her I was not really excited. I thought I did not need that because after all I am into healthy eating and have regular bowel movement. As I read, this product is for natural colon flush & colon cleansing and recommended to relieve constipation, excess bloating and intestinal gas pain.

I don’t suffer that kind of health problem so I really did not give much importance to that Colon ACH bottle. I just kept it in the medicine cabinet for future use or maybe to give out to anyone else who might need this more than I do. However one time while I was surfing the net I came across an advertisement of ColonACH (Advanced Colon Health) and it was then that I

discovered the product is not cheap.

It costs $29. 95 which when converted to our money is almost PHP1400. As I read from its product description that it has potent herbs with high antioxidant benefits and that it contains all-natural ingredients that are harmless and effective I became every interested to try this ColonACH.

The fact that the product is produced in FDA registered facilities with strict quality control, I became even more interested with it because it is an indication that the product is safe for consumption. It is not dangerous enough because it contains no chemically generated compounds, fillers or artificial additives. And because it has been scientifically and clinically proven and tested safe for intake, anyone like me could take it even without a prescription with the complete assurance that this product will bring no negative ...

• side effects.

So I started taking the product. I took 3 to 4 capsules daily with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid. The first day I took this, I was amazed how it brought terrific colon cleansing effect on me.

The next morning after taking 3 capsules the day before, my bowel was extremely dark and smelled so bad. It was an indication that contrary to my belief that my colon has been clean, I have toxins inside my colon that was successfully discharged through the help of ColonACH. After bowel movement, I felt so light and relieved and I felt my stomach became flatter.

digest food. My body metabolism has been enhanced by this product. However, I was unable to continue using the product because I gave it to my sister who needed it more urgently than I do.

She was advised by her doctor to take colon cleanser because she kept on getting boils on her buttocks. The doctor suspected that she needs immediate colon cleansing to get rid of the toxins. So I gave her the whole bottle.

To date, my sister was already able to finish the entire bottle already and she got so benefited by the product. Her boils were all gone even before the product was all finished up. We have decided to buy more of this product so that we could completely cleanse our colon.

A healthy colon means a healthy body so I would not mind spending for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26401940060931/k2311a014/1.4.10