Ortega Nacho Cheese Dip - Medium
2.5
  • I liked the simplicity and convenience, but unfortunately, that is about all I can really list as being positive when it comes to this cheese dip
  • It did not enhance my enjoyment of my nachos like I was expecting, and that was disappointing because I love cheese and the melted cheese on nachos is usually my favorite part
  • I will not be purchasing this cheese dip again because of my disappointment over the flavor and I do not recommend it either, unless you can find it on sale or have a coupon and you want to give it a try for yourself because the stuff really is not that expensive - just a little over three dollars for a four pack

• by GenesisOne

At best, I would describe the Ortega Nacho Cheese Dip - Medium to be bland. There is really nothing noteworthy about this cheese dip, other than that I liked that it came in cups that could be placed in the microwave and heated up.

I liked the simplicity and convenience, but unfortunately, that

is about all I can really list as being positive when it comes to this cheese dip.

That is because the cheese dip is nothing special.

Sure, there is a general cheese flavor to be tasted, but it is on the weak side.

This is certainly not the richest cheese dip that I have ever had.

It did not enhance my enjoyment of my nachos like I was expecting, and that was disappointing because I love cheese and the melted cheese on nachos is usually my favorite part.

Still, I used up all the cheese dip because although it was on the bland side, it was ...

• Ortega Nacho Cheese Dip - Medium
      still edible.

It did not have any degree of bite or kick to it though.

It was pretty much just plain, melted down cheese that I am sure I could replicate at home.

recommend it either, unless you can find it on sale or have a coupon and you want to give it a try for yourself because the stuff really is not that expensive - just a little over three dollars for a four pack.

Maybe for some, this dip will prove to be cheesy enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401939810931/k2311a014/1.4.10