Texas Pepper Works Queso Blanco White Cheese Dip - Mild  » Food  »
0.5
  • My experience with Texas Pepper Works Queso Blanco White Cheese Dip - Mild was not at all pleasant
  • The reason I dislike this dip so intensely is because it does not have a cheese flavor to it
  • Unless mayonnaise and vinegar mixed together sounds tasty to you, I would definitely suggest that you avoid this cheese dip

• by GenesisOne

My experience with Texas Pepper Works Queso Blanco White Cheese Dip - Mild was not at all pleasant. I seriously could not stomach this stuff it was so positively bad.

One chip with this dip actually ended up being much too much for me.

it.

Not in the slightest.

That is right - a cheese dip that does not taste like cheese.

What it does taste like is a nauseating combination of vinegar and mayonnaise.

You are likely fortune enough to never have had those two things mixed together, but if you are unfortunate enough to have had those two flavors mixed together, then that is ...

• pretty much what this cheese dip tastes like, at least, to me.

One bite made me positively cringe.

Bad aroma, bad taste, bad product! Whether or not it was mild, I have a difficult time recalling because my complete and undivided attention at the time was on how awful the taste of this dipping sauce was as it afflicted my taste buds.

This cheese dip is most certainly not worth nearly four dollars a jar and regardless of how cheap it is sold at, the price will always be way too much.

Unless mayonnaise and vinegar mixed together sounds tasty to you, I would definitely suggest that you avoid this cheese dip.

It is easily the worst I have ever had the misfortune of trying!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401939800931/k2311a014/1.4.10