The Relaxzen Premium brown micro suede massage chair and ottoman  » Furniture  »
  • I bought this ottoman chair from a furniture store called Rothmans not too long ago
  • Let me tell you that it wasn’t the price that I liked because I paid $200 for this chair which was a bit steep to me
  • What I like about the Relaxzen Premium brown micro suede massage chair and ottoman The main thing I like about the Relaxzen Premium brown micro suede massage chair and ottoman is the fact that its so comfortable and I love being comfortable
  • I love the ottoman because it allows me to relax my legs while I’m sitting on my chair
  • I will definitely be keeping this chair around for the nights when I don’t feel like hearing my husband’s mouth

• by crystalowy

The funniest thing happened to me and I had to tell somebody. I bought this ottoman chair from a furniture store called Rothmans not too long ago. Don’t ask me what I was thinking but when I went in to buy a mattress, I ended up running into this chair. I fell deep in love with this chair because of not only how it looked but how it worked. There are so much and so many different aspects about this chair that would make anyone go crazy over it.

I want to talk about what I liked about this Relaxzen Premium brown micro suede massage chair and ottoman. Let me tell you that it wasn’t the price that I liked because I paid $200 for this chair which was a bit steep

to me. I mean I’m sure I could have found something a lot cheaper than that but I left it where it was and kept it going.

The main thing I like about the Relaxzen Premium brown micro suede massage chair and ottoman is the fact that its so comfortable and I love being comfortable. It’s so soft and it’s made of suede. I’m not sure if it’s the feel of the chair that I like or the softness. Either way, when I first sat in this chair, I fell asleep right in the store!

I love the ottoman because it allows me to relax my legs while I’m sitting on my chair. But that isn’t the major feature ...

• of this chair. The major chair is that fact that it vibrates and it comes with a remote control that controls the heat. Yes that is what I said, my Relaxzen Premium brown micro suede massage chair and ottoman actually heats up. Winter time so far has been a pleasure. I think that this is the best chair that I’ve ever had in my life. I know I say that about every single item I’ve ever bought but really I think this is one of the better chairs I’ve owned.

I also like the fact that I can set my timer for 10, 20 or 30 minutes how awesome is that. It will go off whenever the time is up. So I basically don’t have to do anything at all. I’m so

excited about this chair I have no idea who to tell about. I think I put my sister out of the chair when I seen her sit in it. I don’t even allow my dog to sit in it and he is my most favorite person in the house.

The only thing I Don’t like about this chair is that it’s a bit hard to clean the material but other than that I think that It’s decent, once I found the right cleaner, I was all good to go.

The bottom line is this, I think that this chair is one of a kind. A little steep in price but it didn’t kill my pockets. I will definitely be keeping this chair around for the nights when I don’t feel like hearing my husband’s mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57401939660831/k2311a014/1.4.10