The Conair facial sauna system  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the cutest thing a while back that I have to talk about it to everyone
  • I was unhappy about the fact that they weren’t giving me what I wanted when I went so I decided to buy something that would make me happy every time I used it
  • I bought Conair facial sauna system for $25 and I think it’s the hottest thing that I have ever bought
  • I’m not sure what makes me like it the most but I know that I get a thrill out of using it
  • Now this was something I thought before I used it but while I was using it, after a certain amount of time, it cut off on its own

• by crystalowy

I bought the cutest thing a while back that I have to talk about it to everyone. I bought the Conair facial sauna system for myself because I got so tired of paying someone else to give me a facial. I was unhappy about the fact that they weren’t giving me what I wanted when I went so I decided to buy something that would make me happy every time I used it.

I bought Conair facial sauna system for $25 and I think it’s the hottest thing that I have ever bought. I’m not sure what makes me like it the most but I know that I get a thrill out of using it. I try to use it at least every single week. I’m a very busy woman so I

can’t get to it like I want to but I make sure I utilize enough. I love a lot of things about this facial sauna, it not only saves me money but if gives me comfort. It makes me feel and look younger every time I use it.

What I like about the Conair facial sauna system

The main thing I like about the Conair facial sauna system is the fact that it exfoliates face. I don’t have to worry about someone else doing it for me. Not only that I don’t have to do it myself which I’m not all that good with.

Another thing I like about the Conair facial sauna system is the cute little brush that comes with this sauna. I think it’s major and it helps to keep ...

• my skin from getting oily. I love this whole entire set, it comes extremely equipped.

Now I want to talk about the facial sauna, it actually comes with a tub that you can stick you face in. I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to use this correctly so believe me when I say you are going to have the same problem. But it looks like a bowl and I had to stick my face into it, it looked uncomfortable but once my face was in it, I was highly comfortable. IT vibrated and was a bit noisy but for the most part it was amazing.

I love the fact that it comes with an auto shut off. Now I’m not sure why they did that because I don’t’

see anyone just walking away from it without turning it off. Now this was something I thought before I used it but while I was using it, after a certain amount of time, it cut off on its own. So I understand what they were trying to do. If it wouldn’t have shut off on it’s own then I would have more than likely sat there all day and night. I can really over do things when I first get stuff.

The bottom line is if you want to bring your own sauna to your home I think you should try the Conair facial sauna system because it’s cheaper than going to the sauna and it works just like a real facial does. I haven’t had any problems with it yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401939650831/k2311a014/1.4.10