The Pioneer DEH-P310UB car receiver  » Electronics  »
  • I bought a couple but I ended up taking them back
  • I have no problem returning something I spent my money on
  • What I like about the Pioneer DEH-P310UB Car receiver The main thing I like about the Pioneer DEH-P310UB Car receiver is the fact that i wasn't hard to install
  • Unlike some of the other ones I've had a better experience with this one
  • I think that this player is easy to use, the navigation buttons are awesome and simple

• by crystalowy

I love driving and listening to music. I’m not sure show doesn’t I mean it’s like smoking and driving, they just go hand and hand. I had been shopping around for a Cd player for a few months and hadn’t found one that was worth my time. I bought a couple but I ended up taking them back. I have no problem returning something I spent my money on. And that is what I have been doing for a while now.

I purchased the Pioneer DEH-P310UB car receiver for $130 and I’m still trying to feel it out. I mean it isn’t bad or anything I don’t have much to complain about but I do think that there are things that could be different as far as features is concerned.

I’ve had longer than I had a few of my other cd players so that might say a lot about this one. It isn’t new or anything, it actually has been on the market for awhile now so I didn’t get something that was out of date. Bu tit doesn’t have much and it’s a bit lack luster in some areas.

What I like about the Pioneer DEH-P310UB Car receiver

The main thing I like about the Pioneer DEH-P310UB Car receiver is the fact that i wasn’t hard to install. I was actually able to get someone to install it for me for free. All we had to do was take out my old player and i was set. Connecting the speakers was easy as well, they didn’t have ...

• to take my whole care apart and that made me much more interested in my purchase.

Another thing I like about the Pioneer DEH-P310UB Car receiver was that it allowed me to take advantage of radio like HD and XM satellite. These features alone is what kept this Cd player in the range of the newest ones. I had a bit of trouble trying to set up my XM satellite but that was because I didn’t read the instruction manual that came with the player. So I really can’t blame it on Pioneer.

If for some reason I don’t want to listen to my CD player I can utilize the Aux input and hook up my external devices. I sometimes hook up my Mp3 player and or my ipod whenever I feel

like changing up the game. I like the versatility that comes along with this Car cd player. Unlike some of the other ones I’ve had a better experience with this one.

The only thing I didn’t like about this Car receiver was the installation. My husband had a hard time getting it situated, what more can I say? Other than that it’s a decent device.

If I were to complain about the Pioneer DEH-P310UB Car receiver, I think I would be unappreciative and very ungrateful. I think that this player is easy to use, the navigation buttons are awesome and simple. This was a best buy I’ve done in a while for my car. I guess I will be buying for the other cars in my household since I liked this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16401939620831/k2311a014/1.4.10