The Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video  » Electronics  »
  • After buying my Cd player I did trade it in for the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video which cost me almost $500
  • I know that sounds like a lot of money and it is
  • What do I like about this Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video
  • The bottom line is I love this Video player and it's a lot better than the first CD player I bought
  • I definitely plan on keeping this one around for a while

• by crystalowy

After buying my Cd player I did trade it in for the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video which cost me almost $500. I know that sounds like a lot of money and it is. Honestly I don’t know what I was thinking when I made this purchase but I have to admit it was a guilty pleasure. I have an addiction to electronics and car gadgets but this one takes the cake .I originally purchased this car video player for my husband’s car but he ended up not liking my choice so I put it in my car. I actually thought this was a great buy for me. I don’t do very well buying things on my own so when I made this buy without him I just knew he was

going to like it.

What do I like about this Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video? Well there are a lot of things that I like about this Car Cd player but the main thing that I like is the fact that it’s definitely digital. Everything about it is digital and there is no denying that. The reason I took my Cd player back was because the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video was much more functional. It had so much diversity to it and that is what I liked about it.

First of all I like the fact that it has a slide down screen that allows me to get to the disc player located in the back. I accidentally came to this conclusion by pressing the wrong button. I know it sounds ...

• crazy but it is what it is. I do also like the touch screen feature as well. Even though I’m not a huge fan of the touch screen feature it works well on this Car video player. I guess the difference is that the buttons are so much bigger on the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video than it is on a regular cell phone.

Thirdly I like that the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car video lets me do what I could have down with my cd player. I can connect my ipod to it whenever I choose by using the USB port. How cool is that? I mean most of my music comes from my ipod anyway so it really made me like this video player even more.

But the main thing I

really like is the video player. The video player is exceptionally great. The picture is awesome and I can play any video off my ipod that I wish. Also everything I convert through my video player, I can view in alphabetical order which makes searching for music a lot easier.

The bottom line is I love this Video player and it’s a lot better than the first CD player I bought. It works well, easy to put in and great to use while I’m on the road. I definitely plan on keeping this one around for a while. I mean why not, it’s just a great way to roll. Even though my husband didn’t like it, I find it very intriguing, so I figured he just lost out on a good thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16401939590831/k2311a014/1.4.10