L’Occitane Hand Cream
  • This is, hands down, the best hand cream I have ever used
  • It does come in perfumed versions, but I prefer the unscented original
  • The price is pretty average in my opinion, and one tube lasts a long time

• by AsianBunnyGirl

This is, hands down, the best hand cream I have ever used. It is thick, but absorbs quickly, and is not perfumed. It does come in perfumed versions, but I prefer the unscented original.

The price is pretty average in my opinion, and one tube lasts a long time. The

buttery texture is a pleasure to rub in, and it moisturizes quickly and efficiently! I used to work as a host in a restaurant at our local airport, and my hands would get so dry and crackly from wiping down the tables with chemical cleaners. I would go to the ...

• Duty Free shop after work and use the L’Occitane hand cream tester. It was the only one that would make my hands feel normal and healthy again after an 8 hour shift!

Compared to all the other high-end, expensive hand creams in the shop, L’Occitane still feels the best and works the

best. The only down side is that it comes in an aluminum tube, so it is difficult to get all of the product out. The store has a squeezer like a toothpaste squeezer, but it is hard to get every last drop out by hand.

Pros: absorbent moisturizing scent-free decent price

Cons: difficult to get all the product out of the tube!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401939550131/k2311a014/1.4.10