Dior Sculpt 10 Eye Cream
  • After around 4 weeks, I noticed that the extra fold over my eye was becoming more shallow

• by AsianBunnyGirl

Dior Sculpt 10 is a line that is supposed to be firming for sagging skin.

I used the eye cream because one of my eyelids had been very slightly starting to sag and created an extra fold over my left eye. It was from getting puffy and swollen when I had a reaction to

something. It had been there for a long time and I was very afraid that the fold is going to be permanent. I started to use the Dior Sculpt 10 eye cream because we have a tester at work. I used it about 3 times a week.

After around 4 weeks, I ...

• noticed that the extra fold over my eye was becoming more shallow. I continued to use it and now the fold is almost completely gone! I am very pleasantly shocked to find that it really works!

The skin is feeling firmer and does not sag any more. The cream is also a

pleasant consistency, like a gel cream rather than a rich cream, which is great because I am afraid of getting milia around my eye area from rich creams.

Pros: firms up loose skin restores elasticity light texture is easily absorbed

Cons: none that I can think of, unless you count the price, but I believe that it is worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401939540131/k2311a014/1.4.10