Skyfire moblie web browser
  • After using this web browser for several days I found it to be slow in lagging
  • So I decided to download skyfire web browser from www. skyfire
  • This is really convenient since most websites do not have a mobile version
  • I would recommend this free Web browser to anyone that has a phone with windows mobile and uses medianet

• by Anthony Barrick

I recently just purchased a blackjack 2 from AT&T. This phone comes standard with AT&T’s medianet Web browser. After using this web browser for several days I found it to be slow in lagging. So I decided to download skyfire web browser from www.skyfire.com.

This web browser is amazing. I found that when using it on my blackjack it loads

pages 10 times faster! also it displays full webpages not the mobile web pages that medianet uses. This is really convenient since most websites do not have a mobile version. The skyfire mobile homepage allows me to add all of my favorite applications such as Facebook, twitter, and Yahoo Mail. It gives me updates on the home page every ...

• second. A keeps me logged in to any website that I want so that I don’t have to login every time. Also when I close out of the web browser and then go back it stays on the webpage I was all in and does not start over like medianet.

If you create an account with skyfire it saves your

history, bookmarks, and favorites to their site. I found this to be really awesome because no matter what cell phone I’m using all I have to do is login and I have all of my bookmarks and favorites right on their site.

I would recommend this free Web browser to anyone that has a phone with windows mobile and uses medianet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22401939520131/k2311a014/1.4.10