Houston Westbury Animal Hospital
4917 South Willow Drive, Houston, TX 77035
  • I have had pets under the care of vets at Westbury Animal Hospital for 4+ years, and general experience with them for 6+ years
  • I absolutely recommend Westbury to anyone who needs vet care in Houston

• by emcee617

I have had pets under the care of vets at Westbury Animal Hospital for 4+ years, and general experience with them for 6+ years. Westbury is a 24/7 vet hospital, with regular vet hours, boarding, and emergency care. I have used all three.

My two cats are under the care of Dr. Kyle, who is incredibly competent, caring and friendly. She takes time to answer your

questions, without making you feel rushed. She provides you with more than enough data for any ailments you might be facing, and always returns calls within a reasonable amount of time. When one of my cats faced a long-term infection, she was very diligent in trying to find the cause and providing options for treatment. I’ve never had any problems getting an appointment within a ...

• reasonable amount of time from when I call and if I need to get a cat in faster, they offer drop-off appointments (when you drop the animal off in the morning and the vet checks on the pet sometime during the day between other appointments).

I have also had the unfortunate experience of needing emergency care during the night or on Sunday. Each time, the vet on call

has been sympathetic and thorough. Although I never want to use this service, I am always reassured that it is there.

The boarding is a decent rate and although my kitties never seem to be particularly happy about being caged for any length of time, I am confident that they are getting good care while they are there.

I absolutely recommend Westbury to anyone who needs vet care in Houston.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29401939510131/k2311a014/1.4.10