Heart to Heart Birth Center  » Health  »
1301 South Park Avenue., Sandford Fl, 32771
  • I tried going to a doctor just once and he treated me so horribly just because of my visual impairment that I decided to use a midwife instead
  • The midwife took great care with my body during the birth to avoid the need for an episiotomy when in the care of an obgyn
  • So if you would like a relaxed atmosphere and wonderful one on one care of a midwife, i would recommend the Heart to Heart Birth Center

• by Fire Dancer

When we found out that I was pregnant, I knew from then on that I wanted to have an all natural, non invasive, drugfree birth. That is just what I got at the Heart to Heart Birth Center.

I tried going to a doctor just once and he treated me so horribly just because of my visual impairment that I decided to use a midwife instead.

The staff at the birth center did not treat me like a disabled

person, statistic or a patient.

They treated me with the utmost care and respect during my prenaital visits, as well as during the birth and postpartom period.

As a result of using this center for my prenaitals and the birth itself, the birth of my son went much faster and smoother than I had expected.

Usually a first born baby takes between 10 and 12 hours to be born.

The reason that it takes so long is due to stress ...

• and anxiety that is instilled in a woman during her pregnacy concerning the birthing process, as well as the general hurried atmosphere of hospitals and the docters rushing around in the delivery room as if birthing a baby is a medical procedure.

My labor only took 7 hours and 23 minutes and the actual birthing process took only 30 minutes.

care of an obgyn.

Episiotomies are usually unnecessary anyway, so that, for me, was great that I did not receive one.

So if you would like a relaxed atmosphere and wonderful one on one care of a midwife, i would recommend the Heart to Heart Birth Center.

For those of you who are on Medicaid, This birth center accepts it.

One thing though… birth centers are for low risk pregnancies.

If you are classified as high risk, go to a hospital.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34401939480131/k2311a014/1.4.10