Avatar 3D
  • I decided to see it in its full glory, in the local IMAX theatre and of course in 3D
  • After leaving the theatre, trying to pick my jaw up from the popcornfilled floor, there is only one thought in my mind, when can I revisit Pandora, the most amazing planet the world will never see

• by Scubamartin

James Cameron’s new mega hollywood blockbuster Avatar is one of those movies you just have to watch. Whether or not you like the genre, any project costing hundreds of millions of dollars is in my mind something to look out for.

I decided to see it in its full glory, in the

local IMAX theatre and of course in 3D. To be honest I was a bit sceptical of the movie after seeing the numerous trailers and previews, but man was I in the wrong. Avatar blew me away from the second it started.

Avatar is an adventure that will push you back ...

• in the seat for 2.5 hours, and keep you aching for more. It is a visual explosion of color and beauty, even if the story boils down to a pretty simple good VS evil with loads of hints towards our real world exploitation of the nature and earth in general.

All

characters are believable and the acting is great all around.

After leaving the theatre, trying to pick my jaw up from the popcornfilled floor, there is only one thought in my mind, when can I revisit Pandora, the most amazing planet the world will never see.

James Cameron you are our Sci-Fi god!!

Avatar 3D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11401939360131/k2311a014/1.4.10