Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make Up  » Cosmetics  »
  • Fortunately for me, Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make Up is the best of all worlds
  • I love Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make Up because it only costs around $5 from Wal-Mart, and it literally lasts for months

• by simply_fabulous

As a college student, I don’t have much time in the morning to devote to a make up routine. I want to look great, but spending an hour carefully applying and blending liquid foundation, powder foundation, a skin moisturizer, and a SPF just won’t cut it. Fortunately for me, Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make Up is the best of all worlds. It

is easy to apply, great for the skin, and forgiving when it comes to application.

In addition to not having as much time as I want to apply my make up, I also don’t have a lot of money to spend on make up. I love Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make Up because it only costs around $5 from Wal-Mart, and it literally lasts for ...

• months. It has a creamy liquid foundation like appearance when I am applying it to my face and it dries with a finish like a powder foundation. I don’t have to stress much about choosing the right shade or having to purchase another color to account for seasonal changes in my skin tone. I can use my Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make
        Up in Toasted Almond all year round.

The only negative about Covergirl Aqua Smooth Make Up is trying to stay focused in class while everyone is giving me compliments about how great my skin looks. The product is wonderful, and it lacks that “cakey” make up appearance that other products give my skin. All this and it has an SPF of 15!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401939150131/k2311a014/1.4.10