Ladies dockers iconic khaki pants  » Clothes  »
  • I bought mine at JC Penney on sale, sometimes you can catch them on sale for as much as 40% off
  • I will definitely buy more of these in the future
  • I would recommend trying them on before buying, as the do run a little large

• by cjgaddis1123

I just purchased my second pair of Docker’s iconic khakis for women. I have had my first pair for almost 3 years, and they still look very presentable after being worn and washed on average of once a week year-round. I did notice that they are slightly lighter in color than my new pair, but the fabric does not have a washed out or faded

appearance. The fabric has a nice feel to it, and is wrinkle resistant for easier ironing.

The fit of these pants seems to run a bit larger than most other brands, I wear a size 16 in most brands, and these are quite loose. I do like the comfort waistband, which looks like any other pair of khakis from the outside, but the inner waistband has ...

• a stretchy, ribbon-like lining. These pants are very comfortable to work in for anyone who has to do a lot of bending, stooping or other physical activity.

The price of these pants seemed a bit steep to me at first, but sometimes you really do get what you pay for. I’ve gone through several pairs of cheaper khakis that did not hold up nearly as

well. I bought mine at JC Penney on sale, sometimes you can catch them on sale for as much as 40% off. I will definitely buy more of these in the future.

Overall, these are great everyday pants for work. They look nice and have a comfortable fit, even for the full figured woman. I would recommend trying them on before buying, as the do run a little large.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55401938981231/k2311a014/1.4.10