The Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single cup coffee brewer
  • I know it’s silly to go out and buy a coffee brewer for a tea drinker but hey, you’ll never know unless you try it right
  • Well I bought the Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single cup coffee brewer for $250
  • But I thought that this brewer was really nice looking
  • Another thing I like about this brewer is that it’s not one of those double brewing machines
  • The only negative thing I can say about this coffee brewer is that It cost too much

• by crystalowy

I use to ask my friends why in the heck would they spend darn near $300 for a coffee brewer. Their explanation would of course throw me for a loop. I guess coffee brewers are really for people who have a true love for coffee. I, myself love to drink tea and I figured why not see if a great coffee brewer would give me a great cup of tea. I know it’s silly to go out and buy a coffee brewer for a tea drinker but hey, you’ll never know unless you try it right?

Well I bought the Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single

cup coffee brewer for $250! Yes, I know this is a a lot of money for a coffee brewer, you must not tell me. But I thought that this brewer was really nice looking. I know nice doesn’t get you far in in life but with me it does. There are things in my house that I don’t even use. I just bought them because they look very nice! I adore the whole expensive look and that is what the Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single cup coffee brewer has, the expensive look.

I of course, did use it luckily. My husband wasn’t going to let

me spend tons of money on something and not at least use it once. I brewed my first cup of tea on it and I must admit it was immaculately great. First of all it took less than five minutes to brew a whole entire pot which shocked me. I’m not used to having a cup of anything brewed at the pace this one brewed in. Secondly, it didn’t take away any of the flavor from my tea. I even when I brew my tea in a kettle I don’t get that full flavor I’m always looking for.

Another thing I like about this ...

• The Breville BKC600XL Gourmet Single cup coffee brewer
      brewer is that it’s not one of those double brewing machines. It makes a single cup instead of two cups. I think that brewers that make two cups at a time just makes the process more difficult. Plus it uses double the water which is nothing more but a waste.

If that isn’t enough I love the fact that the on and off button isn’t found on the side of the machine like most coffee brewers, it found on the back which is pretty neat. I find that to be more convenient and less likely for it to get dirty.

Not only can I

make tea but I can make hot chocolate whenever I want for my kids. I thought that was neat and I’m not limited to one type of cup size. I have options when it comes to this coffee brewer and options matter.

The only negative thing I can say about this coffee brewer is that It cost too much. I don’t think no coffee brewer should be bought at this price , especially if you aren’t running a business of any kind. It wasn’t a waste of money but believe me it wasn’t worth all that money either. I will be buying some more affordable in the future.

Tanika says :

re : I know it’s silly to go out and buy a coffee brewer for a tea drinker but hey, you’ll never know unless you try it right
That’s very true… no one knows if anything is going to be good or bad until the try something and a lot of people won’t try something and miss out on the good stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16401938911231/k2311a014/1.4.10