The clue of the tapping heels book  » Books  »
2.5
  • In my opinion, this book is not so interesting
  • Some of the content in this story is quite good, but I feel that most of the content is rather boring to read

• by Francis

I have read the book ‘the clue of the tapping heels’ written by Carolyn keene. This book is one among the Nancy Drew series. In my opinion, this book is not so interesting. Some of the content in this story is quite good, but I feel that most of the content is rather boring to read. It is also not much of a mystery. Personally, I feel that

this is a very poor mystery story.

Nancy and her friends, Bess and Geroge go to stay at the house of a woman who has many cats. The cats are very beautiful and the woman is very fond of them. The mystery begins with the mysterious tapping noises that could be heard at night. Who or what is causing this noise? Nancy decides to get to the bottom ...

• of it. There is more to it that it appears to be.

When we read about the strange tapping noises, we do get the feeling that the story could be interesting. But when I went on reading, I felt that the story was poor. How Nancy discovers the cause of the noises forms the rest of the story. There are also many other elements and events in the

story that turn up later. Nancy does her best to solve the mystery, but actually there is not much for her to use her great determination. The mystery is rather poor for the wits of Nancy.

Personally, I would not encourage this book for those who are fond of deep mysteries, but some people might like it, especially children. I will rate this book 5 out of 10 points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17401938861231/k2311a014/1.4.10