Wendy’s in Rainbow City, AL  » Restaurants  »
0.5
3337 Rainbow Drive Rainbow City, AL 35906
  • Not only did she experience the same problems, but her symptoms were worse
  • I love Wendy's, and I consider them to be a great restaurant

• by simply_fabulous

One thing that I have learned is when it comes to fast food restaurants, not all are the same, even when it comes to franchises in the same company. Recently, I visited Wendy’s in Rainbow City, AL, and I ordered two Double Stackers without cheese.

Usually I am leery of fast food, but I figured this Wendy’s would be alright because it was

only 4 p.m. My mother and I pulled up to the drive thru and placed our orders that were promptly filled. My double stackers looked somewhat threw together. The bun was not soft, and the onions looked like they were chewed up.

When we arrived at home, I ate my double stackers accompanied by a glass of water. A few hours ...

• later, I felt sharp pains in my stomach, and an overwhelming need to use the bathroom. I spent the whole night running a marathon down the hall from my room to the bathroom. Because I did not eat anything else after the double stackers, I immediately concluded that Wendy’s was the cause.

The next morning

when my mother who works third shift arrived home, I asked her if she had similar results from the food that she ordered at Wendy’s. Not only did she experience the same problems, but her “symptoms” were worse.

I love Wendy’s, and I consider them to be a great restaurant. I just suggest anyone considering visiting this location to think twice and to go to another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7301938640631/k2311a013/1.3.10