Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes  » Health  »
  • I was desperately looking for a solution to this problem, when one of friends suggested that I use Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes
  • But since I was in desperate need of help from any quarter and also felt that these medicated wipes would cause me no harm- I decided to immediately get Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes for my self

• by rm002

My scalp has always been very dandruff prone giving way to lots of itching. Although I tried using various anti- dandruff shampoos, I would get relief of the itching only on the day I washed my hair with it. This always left me scratching my head due to the itching caused by the dandruff on my scalp. As a result, itching at the wrong time would always leave me feeling quite embarrassed –especially when I was in a public place or ate work. I was desperately looking for a solution to this problem, when one of friends suggested that I use Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes.

Initially I found it a little difficult to believe that any kind of medicated wipes could possibly solve a problem such as itching.

But since I was in desperate need of help from any quarter and also felt that these medicated wipes would cause me no harm- I decided to immediately get Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes for my self. There after as soon as I felt any itching on my scalp, I just gently patted the Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipe on the affected area- and to my surprise the itching slowly seemed to decline. I was just elated. For once, I just couldn’t believe that my itching had really stopped. Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes not only helped me ease my itching, but also left a feeling of calmness and comfort on my scalp. This mini wonder proved to be a real miracle.

Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes ...

• soon occupied an important place in my purse, in my car, in the office drawer and of course in home medical kit. What was really nice about using these wipes, was the fact that these Anti – Itch medicated wipes could be used just anywhere on the body to stop itching. Since I sweat a lot in the hot summer months, itching especially on the neck, or under my arms seem to be common affair. Using Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes on these affected areas not only helped stop itching but it also left me fresh and rejuvenated. Apart from this, Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated also proved to be a great aid for my children. Just wiping the itching areas -caused due to mosquito bites, left them feeling
        comfortable without having to keep scratching. Easy to use, Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes were individually wrapped and thus making it quite portable too. Using Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes seemed so simple and trouble free because these medicated wipes could not be used anywhere at anytime but were also disposable. Scalpicin Anti – Itch medicated wipes did not have any particular fragrance, but its soothing Ale and Vitamins E, A and D just left me refreshed and invigorated. The only downside of using Anti – Itch medicated wipes was the fact that these medicated wipes only provided a temporary and not a permanent relief for itching.

Priced at $5.49(for 12 individually packed wipes) Anti – Itch medicated wipes according to me is a great temporary solution to your itching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34301938590731/k2311a013/1.3.10