Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser  » Health  »
  • I always received compliments from family and friends who always wanted to know the secret of my healthy looking skin
  • It is in fact a great asset for all those people who love to pamper their skin and wish to keep it healthy and glowing

• by rm002

My glowing skin always remained my greatest asset to help me look attractive and beautiful. I always received compliments from family and friends who always wanted to know the secret of my healthy looking skin. Though the compliments left me feeling really flattered – I always knew it was my daily skin cleansing routine that made my skin glow so naturally. For this I always trusted my Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser.

Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser is essentially a vibrating facial cleanser that helps exfoliate and open clogged pores, to clean skin ten times deeper than any traditional cleansing. Though I am blessed with good skin-only good cleansing was enough to keep it looking healthy and glowing. Before using Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser, I always tried

keeping my skin clean with soap and water or sometimes used cleansing milk- but still I would not feel wholly satisfied. But after using Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser- I need to look no further. Featuring 2 speed controls, Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser with its soft textured pads which foamed naturally when placed under water and gentle vibration worked wonderfully on my skin by just sweeping away layers of dead skin cells on the surface of my skin leaving my skin looking just soft and smooth.

Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser seemed to be the perfect answer for my precious skin. Formerly my skin would just break out or start looking dull and lifeless due to improper cleansing. But after using Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser all these ...

• problems just seemed to have disappeared. A great advantage of using Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser was the fact that this cleanser could be used every day. Although I used the gentle massaging speed of Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser every alternate day, the invigorating deep cleansing pore cleansing speed (speed 2) came in quiet handy on days when my skin would need a thorough cleansing – especially when I needed a thorough make- up cleansing or at times when I wouldn’t be able to do my routine gentle cleansing routines. This deep cleansing with its deeper vibration helped to clean deeper and helped my skin achieve that extra boost. What I really liked about using Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser was the fact this cleanser was water resistant
        and battery operated and so it could be conveniently used under the shower without causing any damage to the machine. In fact I would also use it on my feet, to drive away all the dirt and grime- giving my feet a thorough pedicure effect. Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser was also quite portable, thus making it easy for me to just carry it along during my travels – thus allowing me to take care of my skin even on the go.

Priced at $ 14.32, Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser according to me is a rather economical and effective way to take care of your precious skin. It is in fact a great asset for all those people who love to pamper their skin and wish to keep it healthy and glowing.

Neutrogena Wave Duo power Cleanser
    Brenda says :

Hi CAN I USE IT ON MY 60 YEAR OLD SKIN OR WILL IT BE TOO HARSH BRENDA

hyphey92 says :

Yes you will be absolutely, I have sensitive skin and have no problems with it, I love it

Christine says :

My mom is 62 and she’s using it. No issues so far, although she’s never really been that sensitive before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34301938580731/k2311a013/1.3.10